Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Love Sarti - Glasgow .... lunch menu

Everybody who knows me knows I love Fratelli Sarti (http://fratelli-sarti.co.uk), so much so my husband and I alternate our almost weekly visits between Renfield Street restaurant and Wellington Street Restaurant for my Sarti-fix! They also have Bath Street restaurant but unfortunately we don't have enough body to split our time to include that branch!

What I like so much about them is that the quality of food they serve is excellent and always consistent, service is excellent - everyone works there is really friendly and gives you such a warm welcome. Sarti is like my 'Little Italy' that every time I go there, I want to go back to Italy for holiday or reminisce about the great time we had in Italy!

Considering the numbers of times we have been, I tend to order same things off the menu so I have recently declared to my family that I would start ordering dishes off the menu top to toe!  So far,  I am not doing that well as I am kept distracted by the lovely selections of dishes available in lunch menu.

The other day we went to Renfield Street restaurant and ordered from lunch menu.

For starter, I have chosen Insalata di Calmari Calda (warm marinated calamari served on a crispy salad).  I love squid and this is really a delicious dish!


Oh, I also like their focaccia to mop up the sauce and with a glass of Rose! 



For main course I had Raviolli del Contadino (large hand-made ravioli filled with grilled vegetables and served in tomato and cream sauce).  I really really enjoyed this one!


To finish off with fine meal, I like to have a lovely cafe macchiato. And they gave us a bit of freezer cold limoncello  as digestivo!  Yummmmm!


You see, this is the reason why I keep trying different things in lunch menu.

I promise I will order something off the main menu next time....

That's all forks!

No comments: