Friday, March 15, 2013

Cafe Coia for everyone - Italian in Glasgow

We went back again..... to Cafe Cois on Duke Street, Glasgow. This time with my mother-in-law Mary.  The restaurant has a Diner feeling, it's Italian restaurant and caters for everyone and offers everything.  There are so many dishes on the menu, I wish I can just go through the menu, from the top to the bottom, trying out every single dish on the menu....

It was lunch time but my daughter Maria ordered all day breakfast that came with nicely toasted bread. (If you want you can also order vegetarian breakfast!)


Mary ordered OHP special and chose fish and chips that came with slices of bread, a mug of tea and dessert of apple pie and ice cream!  I stole some of her chips and it was real chippy's chips and fish was fried to perfection!



My husband and I ordered seafood linguini each as predicted....with abundance of seafood. I could not finish all so I had a doggy box to take home. That became my husband's dinner the next day when he came home after Aikido practice in the evening and he really enjoyed!


We then had cafe latte and cappuccino to finish off our meal, helping out Mary's apple pie..... yum!


I should try something else as I always order the same thing and there are so many dishes to choose from the menu!

We will be back for sure.

That's all forks!




No comments: