Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ate too much...?

Every Saturday morning we go to Starbucks. I have WHY BOTHER - skinny de-cafe Mocha Latte with cream on top with a newspaper to relax.



We then went to Sarti in Renfrew Street for lovely lunch.
As aperitif, we had focaccia, dipping into chilli oil, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, olives and blocks of parmesan cheese. Also ordered my favourite bottle of Sicilian wine!!


As starter, we had a crispy salad with roasted peppers, sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella cheese! Mozzarella cheese just melted in my mouth!


For main course, my husband and my daughter had pizza each but I opted for oven roasted salmon with  courgettes and onions with salad.


We were tempted to have desserts for the sake of it but resisted that temptation and just had coffee to finish the lovely lunch!  I had cafe machiato in a cup.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my! Where do you put it all?? You need to add a lovely photo of yourself enjoying this fine fare!