Monday, May 5, 2014

Hands and Arms with Champaign and chocs @ Jo Malone

It was my younger daughter Maria's birth day recently so I booked Emily, Maria and myself for a lovely (and complimentary) Birthday hands and arms massage for Maria at Jo Malone (http://www.jomalone.co.uk/index.tmpl) in Glasgow's  Princes Square.

I love this experience - we were surrounded by lovely smells of Jo Malone's fragrances, enjoying a glass of bubbly and chocolate whilst the staff worked on your hands and arms with their lovely products. This is just soooo relaxing.



Jo Malone has just launched a new limited edition fragrance, Silk Blossoms. It has, unlike usual Jo Malone's bottles, pink labels with pink-fringed pompoms, representing silk blossoms.
According Jo Malone's website, it describes the fragrances as apricot-fresh with a touch of spice, airy with clouds of power-soft heliotrope, nestling on a bed of moss; fruity and enticing.

http://www.jomalone.co.uk/images/content/mpp/limited-edition-silk-blossom.jpg

Yes, it is lovely fruity and enticing indeed. Maria got this fragrance with another fragrance to pair it for her birthday gifts from me and my husband whilst I have given myself a wee treat to the small bottle too....



I wish you could smell this - it's just divine. Feeling lovely with mix of bubbly and chocolate and silk blossoms in our hands, we left Jo Malone shop with high note.


May forks be with you .....



p.s.  My husband has just pointed out that yesterday (May the 4th) was Star Wars Day. It's geeks' thing apparently.... ha ha ha.







No comments: